Partner Sales and Service Teams See Larger Rewards with New Accelerator Addition to the Hitachi TrueNorth Partner Program
SANTA CLARA, Calif.— December 5, 2013 — Hitachi Data Systems Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501), today announced continued commitment to its TrueNorth partners by extending its accelerator program on new Archive, Backup and Consolidation (ABC) solution deals. The global program now offers exclusive partner rewards for incremental deals that align with Hitachi Data Systems strategic data management and cloud storage solutions.
The ABC Accelerator Program rewards TrueNorth partner sales representatives and engineers who complete the new ABC solution learning path and close sales transactions. Hitachi Data Systems also gives incentives to partner professional service engineers who achieve Hitachi NAS Platform and/or Hitachi Content Platform Implementer Certification.
“The global Hitachi TrueNorth Partner Program plays an important role in our go-to-market strategy, and we will continue to invest in programs that provide support, incentives and rewards to our partners while increasing their sales profitability. Our strong portfolio of solutions solves critical IT pain points and enables our partners to compete better and grow their businesses. With many partners across 3 geographies already participating, we look forward to even more Hitachi TrueNorth partners benefitting from the ABC Accelerator Program.” – Neil Colstad, vice president, Global Partners and Alliances, Hitachi Data Systems.
The enhanced program builds upon a series of significant partner program enhancements announced earlier this year, including training, scholarship opportunities and additional incentives. Updates include:
- Prepare Effectively With the Hitachi TrueNorth Scholarship Program: New Archive, Backup and Consolidation courses, as well as many more programs in file and content solutions and implementation training, are available through HDS Academy. Qualified partners receive this training at no charge.
- Boost Sales by Using the Hitachi TrueNorth Partner Demo Center: Partners use the powerful combination of online product overviews of key solution technologies and schedule hosted live demonstrations of solution capabilities. The Partner Demo Center is available to Hitachi TrueNorth partners 24/7 around the globe to better fit their customers’ schedules.
- Earn Greater Profits and Extend Customer Engagement With the Hitachi TrueNorth Specialization Program:Partners interested in providing best-in-class Archive, Backup and Consolidation services to their customers can take full advantage of new enhancements. Specialization Program participants around the globe have real-time, 24/7 access to the expert level tools, best practices, and associated manuals and implementation materials.
- Get Additional Rewards From Industry-Leading Partner Incentives: Partners earn competency-based rebates from specialized sales, delivery and integration skills supporting the ABC Accelerator Program.
Supporting TrueNorth Partner Quotes
- Mainline Information Systems: “Our partnership with Hitachi Data Systems allows us to bring to market innovative solutions while meeting customer needs around Archive, Backup and Consolidation solutions in a cost-effective way. The new incentives within the ABC Accelerator Program provide the combination of expertise and performance-based rewards and access/exposure to training that will help us continue to meet customer requirements, differentiateourselves from the competition, and maintain the profit levels to support continued growth. Mainline considers Hitachi to be the industry leader in file, content and archival solutions.” – Bob Elliot, vice president, Storage Solutions
- PQR: “As data volumes increase, businesses today need to have access to flexible solutions that free up resources and attain innovation. PQR has been working with Hitachi Data Systems to provide customers with the business agility and transformation they need. The ABC Accelerator Program incentives for sales, pre-sales and service engineers, along with all other TrueNorth Partner Programs and incentives available to us, testify to the increased focus and commitment to enable and reward partners.” Baster Heurne – sales manager
- Proact Latvia: “As a long-term partner of Hitachi Data Systems we are excited about the recent product launches and releases that help us bring the most cutting-edge and cost-effective solutions to our customers. We also take advantage of the many incentives that are part of the TrueNorth Partner Program and the ABC Accelerator Program is a great way to reward our employees engaged in selling Archive, Backup and Consolidation solutions.” - Dmitry Sharafutdinov, CEO
- South Asian Technologies (Pvt) Ltd.: “At South Asian Technologies Ltd. we are proud to bring best-in-class data management solutions to our customers and help them face their data growth challenges while cutting costs. By partnering with Hitachi Data Systems we have expanded our portfolio and differentiated ourselves from competition. We are proud to be a key partner of HDS in this arena in our region, as well as the ABC Accelerator Program.” - Sanjaya Padmaperuma, CEO
About Hitachi Data Systems
Hitachi Data Systems provides information technologies, services and solutions that help companies improve IT costs and agility, and innovate with information to make a difference in the world. Our customers gain compelling return on investment (ROI), unmatched return on assets (ROA), and demonstrable business impact. With approximately 6,300 employees worldwide, Hitachi Data Systems does business in more than 100 countries and regions. Our products, services and solutions are trusted by the world's leading enterprises, including more than 70% of the Fortune 100 and more than 80% of the Fortune Global 100. Visit us at www.HDS.com.
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global electronics company with approximately 326,000 employees worldwide. The company’s consolidated revenues for fiscal 2012 (ended March 31, 2013) totaled 9,041 billion yen ($96.1 billion). Hitachi is focusing more than ever on the Social Innovation Business, which includes infrastructure systems, information & telecommunication systems, power systems, construction machinery, high functional material & components, automotive systems and others.For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company's website at http://www.hitachi.com.
© Hitachi Data Systems Corporation 2013. All rights reserved. HITACHI is a trademark or registered trademark of Hitachi, Ltd. Innovate With Information is a trademark or registered trademark of Hitachi Data Systems Corporation. All other trademarks, service marks, and company names are properties of their respective owners.
Hitachi Data Systems
Lois Paul & Partners