HIDE MORE
LOAD MORE

Forbes and Hitachi Survey of 500 Global Executives on IoT Implementation

Analyst Content

Thank You for Your Interest

We hope you find this information valuable.

Note: Since you opted to receive updates about solutions and news from us, you will receive an email shortly where you need to confirm your data via clicking on the link. Only after positive confirmation you are registered with us.

If you are already subscribed with us you will not receive any email from us where you need to confirm your data.

Thank you!

Analyst Content The Internet of Things: From Theory to Reality - Forbes Insights
Register to Access This Resource
Analyst Content The Internet of Things: From Theory to Reality - Forbes Insights
The Internet of Things: From Theory to Reality - Forbes Insights
The Internet of Things: From Theory to Reality - Forbes Insights
Survey Reveals That IoT Is Rapidly Moving from Theory to Reality

More than half of respondents—51%—say their company has significant IoT programs in operation or that IoT programs are a major contributor to their business. The other 49% are in the early stages of IoT planning or are operating pilot programs. Learn from these early adopters to fuel your IoT program success.
Get started now! Please fill out the form.
Thanks

Explore Insights From Hitachi

Explore News

Explore Upcoming Events

You’re in the Right Place!

Hitachi Data Systems, Pentaho and Hitachi Insight Group have merged into one company: Hitachi Vantara.

The result? More data-driven solutions and innovation from the partner you can trust.