Hitachi Vantara’s partner community is a bedrock of our business, a strategic enabler to delivering meaningful business outcomes to customers through our best-in-class technologies. So today I’m excited to announce a powerful new solution for midsize enterprises with the Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform (VSP) E990 with Hitachi Ops Center.
I’ll just say that this new solution dramatically lowers costs for midsize enterprises and simplifies their data infrastructure management. It has industry-leading deduplication to reduce storage costs and AI-enhanced management tools to radically simplify storage provisioning. And though its trusted performance is built on Hitachi’s decades-long leadership in IT and reputation for quality, it won’t break the bank for customers.
We’re also announcing new consumption and financing options under a new program named EverFlex from Hitachi Vantara to make pricing predictable for cloud-like storage usage. One of the big advantages is budget efficiency that reduces costs by 20%.
More to the point for our partners around the world: Today’s announcement expands and strengthens your ability to guide customers to greater success.
Predictable, Profitable, Pioneering
This new solution adds to our family of offerings for midsize enterprises and enhances our partner program to help you build your business. We see three vital elements that give you what you need now and what you will want next. We believe they make Hitachi easy to do business with and help you grow:
- Predictable: Choose from proven, future-proof offerings as part of an integrated portfolio that is both simpler and more powerful. We apply open standards to integrate third parties and assure repeatability at your customers’ sites.
- Profitable: Select from our catalog of IP and services that uses automation tools to give you repeatable, efficient ways to extend your touch points and increase value to your customers.
- Pioneering: Extend your relevance by aligning technology and business outcomes. We want to help you up-level IT to an innovation center for your customers.
Enablement, Marketing, Incentives
If you are already one of our authorized partners, you can find full program details and resources on Partner Connect, including webinars, training, our Partner Marketing Hub, online labs, configurations and our services catalog. But here are a few highlights of how we’re helping you and your customers succeed:
- Enablement: We offer a digital selling platform with technical and business tools that provide pricing guidance, deal registration and a streamlined partner quote process that helps you deliver value to your customers more quickly than ever.
- Marketing: We’ve developed marketing campaigns tied to strategic sales plays and marketing development funds (MDF) to help drive pipeline. Of course our Partner Marketing Hub remains a valuable destination to help you drive demand and grow your business faster. All of this helps you expand engagement with your customers and apply the full power of our ecosystem of partners and other experts.
- Incentives: We know midsize enterprises comprise a large market for our partners, so we’ve also developed incentives and rebates to help accelerate revenue and profitability.
Resell, Deliver, Manage, Create
I’m excited to add these new midsize enterprise solutions to our portfolio and partner program support – making it simpler and more powerful to help meet your business goals. Choose your delivery and engagement model, whether it’s to resell, deliver, manage or create. We’ll continue to give you more technical tools and marketing and enablement resources to help you be more efficient and serve your customers well.
But don’t simply take my word for it. Read what our partners are saying about this powerful new solution. Happy selling!
“What do customers want? Speed and scalability with no risk of downtime. With its high-performance NVMe architecture, the new Hitachi VSP E990 delivers the speed and resilience required to protect business continuity.”
Stefan Kues, Group Technology Services Partner Category Manager, Server & Storage, Computacenter AG & Co. oHG
“The VSP E990 makes ‘enterprise-class’ features and benefits accessible to customers who are outgrowing their existing infrastructure.”
Dietmar Hensch, Managing Director, Services
Kramer & Crew
“Increasingly, customers are pressed to do more with less. At ConRes, we take pride in providing solutions that don’t require customer sacrifice, particularly around critical business workloads. The new Hitachi VSP E990 and Hitachi Ops Center is a win with respect to performance, scalability, and resilience, particularly for midsize enterprise customers unaccustomed to harnessing enterprise-class solutions.”
Jim McCann Jr., President
“Our customers rely on us to deliver high-quality solutions that meet business demands. With its broad portfolio, Hitachi offers flexibility and choice to address the unique needs of each customer. The introduction of the Hitachi VSP E990 is another excellent alternative for customers who require supercharged performance for their business-critical applications and workloads.”
Chris Babcock, Solution Architect, Practice Lead, Data Center
AE Business Solutions
“Together, Hitachi Vantara and Digital China have been focused on helping customers realize the advantages of digital transformation. The Hitachi VSP E990 is an important opportunity to help us not only meet, but exceed, our customers’ business objectives.”
Zhang Jun, General Manager, Storage Solution Business Department
“Our customers are looking to capitalize on innovative technologies to solve the challenges of a data-centric world. By partnering with innovative companies like Hitachi Vantara, we stay on the leading edge of technology. The new Hitachi VSP E990 is another example of an opportunity to deliver better digital experiences to our clients.”
He Ting, General Manager, IoT and Data Product Department