We’ve been able to re-engineer our department into a data-driven and intel-based policing organization. The public safety camera project is designed to aid the city in deterring, detecting and investigation crimes.
– Tory Gay, Assistant Chief, Austin Police Department
We have become a safer and smarter city using Hitachi Visualization. We are safer because of the number of incidents we can investigate, the clarity that we’re able to gain on events happening in our city, and the leads that we generate that we would not have otherwise.
– Steve Hargis, Technology Services Division Manager, City of Moreno Valley
The more our jurisdictions come together and share information [with Hitachi Visualization], the faster and more effective law enforcement entities can be. We’re talking about a collective intelligence.
– Stuart Bostock, President and CEO, Security Centres International
The project touched every single application. It was one of the most complex, multivendor projects we had gone through. We see this as an internal best practice for a successful project implementation.
– Don Montgomery, Technology Architect, Accident Compensation Corporation
With the help of Hitachi, we have slashed our backup times by over 30%, helping to significantly increase staff productivity.
– Yosef Yakovich, Director of IT Technologies, Israel Aerospace Industries