A year ago today, few of us had any idea how our lives were fundamentally about to change, and the predominant role technology would play — both in our personal and professional lives. Technology came to our rescue in many ways, enabling massive shifts to work from home, online shopping, home deliveries, telehealth and virtual classrooms.
Although digital transformation across industries has been well underway for the past 10 years, 2020 accelerated the pace and was the tipping point for many enterprises holding back. This acceleration to digital correlated with a rapid shift in the ways enterprises were engaging with customers — placing significant focus on the digital customer experience, digital supply chains, cloud-based infrastructures, data analytics and cybersecurity.
As we look forward to 2021 and beyond, and see hope on the horizon, there is no turning back. Data-driven enterprises are paving the way toward a new digital future.
Hitachi Social Innovation Forum 2021 Tech Track: Buckle Up for an Exciting Ride!
We invite you to join us at the upcoming virtual Hitachi Social Innovation Forum 2021. In the forum’s tech track, you’ll learn about exciting new developments in technology and hear firsthand from tech visionaries, including Hitachi experts, industry expert panels and technology analysts. Technology leaders, CIOs and solution architects from world-class companies will demonstrate how they use data in incredible ways, including at Disney Parks, Walmart Inc., Ericsson, the American Heart Association and the Rainforest Connection. Registration is free, and we invite you to register today.
Sessions will cover a wide range of topics designed to help you learn ways to put data and digital strategies and processes at the core of your business. You’ll discover ways to enhance your customer experiences, generate new revenue streams, and achieve the outcomes you want faster! Here is a peek at some of the topics we’ll be covering in the tech track:
- Cloud Strategies. Explore the capabilities, requirements and nuances of hybrid cloud, cloud-native and distributed clouds. Learn how infrastructure and data lay the foundation for the best outcomes. Explore cloud migration strategies, data center automation, balancing UX with governance and control, and how to map your journey to the distributed cloud.
- Digital Core Modernization. Learn successful approaches for modernizing your digital core — your applications, data and infrastructure — for agility, resilience and efficiency. Discover the future of storage technologies.
- Emerging Technologies and Cybersecurity. Discover new approaches that use artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), data protection, IT analytics and data center automation to streamline processes and make it easier to detect and mitigate cyberattacks.
- Demystify Big Data Fabrics. Learn how data fabrics help both business users seeking to make accurate business decisions and technology organizations looking to simplify data management. You’ll learn why you need a data fabric now!
- Hyper-Impact With Hyper-Automation. Learn how hyper-automation can help you automate the future and see what’s next for automation and orchestration in IT.
- The Zero-Trust Journey for Cybersecurity Resilience. Are you grappling with how to best secure your cloud-based applications and legacy systems while still allowing employees to access the applications and services they need? Learn how to streamline your zero-trust journey and achieve higher operational maturity levels and cybersecurity resilience.
- Get Ready for 5G’s Industry Disruption. Discover the power of 5G as the key to digital transformation. Learn the significant shifts 5G will enable and how to harness its power for your data-driven business.
- Reach Your Data’s Full Potential with DataOps. Learn how to turn your data into a continuous source of insight and value. Discover how DataOps will help you create new customer experiences, reach higher efficiencies, and achieve the business outcomes you want.
These are just some of the things you will learn about in the forum’s Tech track. Register today, and we’ll keep you updated.
The economy is beginning to open up. The technology shifts we are experiencing in modernization will become even more critical for enterprises as we move forward. There is no turning back. Revolutionize your company with data strategies and systems that will prepare you for the changing world. Register today.
Lothar Schubert is Head of Industry Solutions Marketing at Hitachi Vantara.