The rapid spread of COVID-19 alarms us all and its impact on lives everywhere has been dramatic. Our thoughts are with the people the virus has affected and with the legions who are working so hard to control the virus’s spread and treat its victims.
Like most businesses, we are quickly changing our practices to support global and local initiatives that respond to the virus and protect our people.
Even as we change how we do business, the purpose of our business – to guide you in effectively serving your customers through digital innovation – remains the same.
Every business is essential to the employees, partners and customers who depend on it. We recognize that you count on us to enable your business to continue to function well, and to help you prepare for what’s next.
That’s why, for example, we are dropping training costs to zero from next week, to help you continue to develop your teams’ skills during this crisis. Online training will be free from April 6 to July 31, 2020.
It is also why we have been continuing to work hard from our home offices, bedrooms and dining room tables to be able to show you our latest innovations on April 21.
We’re really excited to be bringing you a set of incredible new systems, solutions and services that we’re sure you will want to see.
These innovations will address many of the issues that hinder your operations today, including:
- Delivering required services despite wide skills gaps and reduced headcount.
- Meeting internal and external SLAs with fewer and fewer resources.
- Supporting the business’s innovation from the data center itself.
- Spending more efficiently.
- Finding affordable ways to support unpredictable technology needs for accelerating business initiatives.
Please Join Us Online on April 21
I would like to tell you more about our upcoming news, but for now, I’ll just make you three promises:
- We promise proven storage so you can pay less for something you trust more.
- We promise powerful AIOps so you can use AI to do the hard work.
- We promise predictable pricing so you can manage costs for unforeseen usage.
You’ll have to tune in for the rest of the details!
Our event takes place on Tuesday, April 21 at 7:45 a.m. Pacific Time, and you’ll be able to hear all about these new offerings from the safety of your desk, wherever that may be!
Sign-up for the event and get event details now at https://www.hitachivantara.com/go/april21/.