Discover how you can take control of your spend and realize the true potential of Your Cloud.Learn More
Take an integrated, strategic approach to application modernization, data modernization and infrastructure modernization. Work from this digital foundation to innovate, evolve and deliver exceptional experiences for your customers and partners.Read More
Digital technologies for data, cloud and application modernization are expanding the possibilities around us. Hitachi Vantara's Head of Technology and Solutions, Premkumar Balasubramanian, describes three steps that will streamline your cloud modernization journey.Watch Video
Head of Technology and Solutions
Global Consulting Portfolio Marketing Leader
By modernizing your digital core, you lay the digital foundation to drive innovation and capitalize on new opportunities that formerly weren't possible.Read More
Vice President of Cloud Engineering
Enterprises report only 70% of their cloud spend is effective. The other 30% is the bill for underutilized, underperforming or misaligned services.Watch Video
The Rainforest Connection's cloud platform is saving rain forests with bio-acoustics, predictive analytics and data science to identify logging activities before they occur.
MSRB embraces a data-driven future and achieves greater agility in their journey to modernize systems in the cloud.
Learn how our customers are using data and digital technologies to innovate. See how they connect in new ways with their customers, partners and employees.
Lowering Cost and Driving Innovation with Cloud FinOps Services.
A Balanced Approach to Cloud Cost, Speed and Quality.
New Hitachi Cloud FinOps Services Tackle the Cloud Cost Paradox.