Utilizing New Offerings to Address Hybrid Cloud Opportunities with Partners
Increasingly, technology advancements and new customer needs are driving rapid change in how data is being stored and consumed. As hybrid cloud becomes the norm, most customers still face the challenge of getting the right data to the right place at the right time because:
- Data is more diverse and distributed than ever.
- There is a lack of lean and agile methodologies across the data value chain.
- Governance and compliance requirements are growing.
- Data is siloed across applications, clouds and internal tools.
- The process of transforming data into value is difficult to repeat.
- It’s difficult to reduce costs in the way data is stored and managed.
Hitachi Vantara and our partners now have more options to address customer challenges with new advancements across digital infrastructure, management and operations announced today.
- Our new Hitachi VSP E1090 array rounds out our E series offerings and delivers on our promise of continued innovation and expansion of our price-competitive, high-performance midrange portfolio to support larger configurations and broader consolidation for customers who want enterprise features, but don’t require enterprise scale.
- Updates to our Hitachi Unified Compute Platform converged and hyperconverged solutions include support for Tanzu Kubernetes services to increase business agility and deliver operational consistency across on-premises and public clouds.
- The introduction of our Hitachi Ops Center Clear Sight, an AI-driven, cloud-based data monitoring platform, helps staff deliver IT results faster while maximizing system availability.
- The combination of the Hyperscale X solution from Commvault for scale-out data protection with our Hitachi Content Platform (HCP) Cloud Scale offering represents a compelling enterprise backup/recovery and long-term archive solution that meets service-level agreements (SLAs) around RTO and RPO.
Our partners are seeing the need and the opportunity to help address customer challenges with these new solutions.
- “Today’s clients are seeking solutions that will support a broad range of workloads,” said Mike DeMuse, Solution Architect at Insight, a solutions integrator. “Hitachi Vantara’s new Hitachi Virtual Storage Platform E1090 will meet critical performance and scalability requirements. And, with the inclusion of Hitachi’s Modern Storage Assurance program, we can offer our clients a quantifiable and valuable return on investment.”
- “Increasingly, the flexibility of hybrid cloud models are in demand to match the requirements of modern application architectures,” said Jung-Kwon Cho, Vice President of DX Business Division at Hyosung Information Systems.“ Hitachi’s new UCP RS hybrid cloud platform, an automated, scalable solution, will give our customers improved agility, complete control over their mission-critical data, and seamless workload mobility while also meeting their performance, availability and security requirements.”
- “As a trusted partner and consultant to our customer, we look to provide them with critical visibility into workloads and capacity. With Hitachi Ops Center Clear Sight, an AI-driven, cloud-based data monitoring platform, we can greatly improve our ability to provide this transparency and counsel about next steps, including upgrades before capacity constraints could impact mission-critical applications,” said Dennis Seiffert, Technical Leader Hitachi Vantara at SVA System Vertrieb Alexander GmbH.
With today’s announcement, Hitachi Vantara continues to underscore its commitment to digital infrastructure and our vision for our digital infrastructure future – cloud-ready digital infrastructure offerings and solutions to improve business agility, remove added complexity, and power unified digital infrastructure on prem, in the cloud, or at the edge. Our partners across the globe are aligned and at the ready to help customers address their challenges and opportunities and, most importantly, get the right data to the right place at the right time.
- Accelerating the Data-Driven Enterprise – The Vision by Gajen Kandiah
- Data-Driven and Cloud Ready Infrastructure – The Q&A with Russell Skingsley
- Cloud Management for the Modern Workload – The Q&A with Premkumar Balasubramanian
- Hitachi Vantara – All Systems Go
- Read the Press Release: Hitachi Launches New Application Reliability Services
- Read the Press Release: Hitachi Launches New Data Infrastructure Solutions for Private and Hybrid Cloud
Be sure to check out Insights for perspectives on the data-driven world.
Kimberly King is Senior Vice President of Strategic Partners & Alliances at Hitachi Vantara.